Drive-In Horrorshow is currently releasing brand-new Ghoulish Short Stories! Each month, we publish a never-before-seen bloody tale from our archives, featuring killer pumpkins, hideous freaks, twisted slashers, and much more. They are free to read on Wattpad.
To celebrate our new tales, we’re announcing the Ghoulish Stories Giveaway—running from October 20th through 30th! It’s free to enter, and three grand prize winners will receive a limited-edition book of six Ghoulish Short Stories! These will be printed exclusively for the contest, so the only way to win one is to enter.
Every entrant automatically gets a special prize: Ghoulish Story Trading Cards! Remember Fright Flicks horror trading cards from the 1980s? Our collectible Trading Cards were inspired by our favorite Fright Flicks that featured Freddy, Jason, and other horror icons. Each Ghoulish Story Trading Card features cover art uniquely created for each story by the great artists at our Drive-In Horrorshow Team.
HOW TO ENTER: Visit Drive-In Horrorshow’s Ghoulish Stories Giveaway page.
PRIZES: Three (3) GRAND PRIZE winners will receive a Limited-Edition Ghoulish Stories book, Signed Drive-In Horrorshow Soundtrack LP, Drive-In Horrorshow comic book and Collectible pins PLUS every entrant gets Ghoulish Stories Trading Cards.
- You MUST BE SUBSCRIBED to the Drive-In Horrorshow Twitter account and/or have a Facebook page to enter!
- MUST be 18 or older OR have parent/guardian permission.
- Contest opens: 10/20/16 Closes: 10/30/16
- Open to US/Canada Residents Only
- You can only subscribe and Follow/Like once, but you can Tweet daily for more entries!
- Winner will be chosen at random, so the more entries you make the better your chances!
- DO NOT get scammed! Winners will be emailed directly with address provided. We will contact the winners on October 31th, 2016 via email. If any winner does not respond by November 7th 5pm PST, we reserve the right to hand over to the next randomly selected participant.
- Winners will be announced publicly on November 8th, 2016 and not before that date for ANY REASON! Winners will be notified via email and announced publicly on the Drive-In Horrorshow, Facebook, and Newsletter.
- The prizes will be sent out as soon as possible. Fulfillment will most likely be the middle of November 2016 – please keep in mind if you intend the prizes as gifts.